Choose a refrigerator
The refrigerator is an indispensable thing in your house, and the question of choosing a refrigerator when buying a new one should be treated very carefully. We recommend buying small refrigerators up to 160 cm high only if there are problems with the free space in the house, otherwise - two-chamber refrigerators with a height of more than 177 cm - the most obvious solution.
Refrigerators can be installed independently of the furniture (solo) or built into them. The key advantage of the built-in refrigerator is its versatility for any interior. It should be understood that all built-in appliances are usually located behind decorative doors, which allows them to successfully fit even under the style that does not involve the presence of modern technology. Due to the hidden placement of the refrigerator of any color can be placed in such interior solutions as baroque, minimalism and even rustic style. The invisible placement of large appliances makes the kitchen design just perfect and harmonious. Built-in refrigerators have reinforced thermal insulation of the walls. This feature allows you to better maintain the desired temperature, consume less electricity and will have a low noise level due to an additional number of fences in the form of furniture panels and doors.
Factors influencing the choice and price of the refrigerator:
- Height of the refrigerator
- Useful volume of the refrigerator and freezer
- Defrost technology: manual defrost, almost all models have different defrost systems or No Frost system for the freezer and drip or No Frost system for the refrigerator
- Availability of special temperature boxes, in particular freshness chambers with controlled humidity and temperature
- Compressor type and number, more expensive models use more than one inverter type compressor.
- The energy efficiency class today should be higher than A, A +, even better A ++